About This Tour
“A Journey to the Seven Churches of Revelation!”
We want to invite you on an unforgettable journey in the footsteps of Paul which is filled with ancient biblical history, culture and spiritual blessings. Join us on a spiritual adventure that will bring the Bible alive.
This journey will provide you a deeper understanding of scriptures traveling thru the lands of the Bible. There are more Biblical Sites in Turkey than in any other country and it is known as the 2nd Holy Land. Not only will you visit the site of each of the Seven Churches, you will visit the actual places that the New Testament letters were penned or received. Imagine being in Ephesus, site of so many teachings that establish our salvation.
You can read your way through the New Testament, or you can bring it to life with an all-inclusive trip to where it all took place. At the end of this tour two things will most certainly be changed, you, and your understanding of the Bible. Greg Bryan will be your trip leader and we will also have a local expert guide along with a professional driver for our group. Greg is a career missionary serving The Navigators and has led groups to Israel, Greece, Russia, Estonia, Kenya and Uganda. He loves taking groups on life-changing adventures.
About this tour
- Travel with both Christians and a Christian tour leader.
- Flights are included but please check with the tour organizers.
- Travel within the tour is included.
- Accommodation is included with this tour.
- Meals are included but please check with the tour organizers.
- Sightseeing and taking in all major attractions is included.
- Where applicable, entry admissions to attractions included.
- Luggage assistance is included.
This tour is brought to you by:
Company: Greg Bryan - The Navigators
Location Based: Chicago